This powerful GL-50-BT GPS logger is embedded with SIRF III GPS receivers and a non-volatile 8Mb memory, which allow 100,000 logs. It uses 3x AAA batteries and 2 power modes, the active mode and power-saving mode, are programmable by the utility program supplied. It downloads the data to a PC via Bluetooth wirelessly.
GL-50-BT can be used as an ordinary Bluetooth GPS receiver, and in the mean time to log the GPS data to its on-board flash memory. The log rate is user definable.
The standard GPS NMEA output can be be viewed easily using a program such as GPSDataView and
GPSTrack (Passive) or
GEGPSTrack (Passive). Being based on the NMEA protocol the receiver is compatible with virtually all freeware, shareware and commercial GPS mapping programs.
- Embedded with an SIRFIII GPS, active antenna and 8Mb non-volatile memory.
- FIFO (First-In-First-Out) logging logic.
- Two different power modes are programmable.
- USB interface for data download.
- Compact size, portable and easy to be installed.
- PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION
- Dimension: 42 (W) x 63 (L) x 27.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 80 grams ( + 5% ~ 10% or 10 ~ 20 grams) without cable
- Receiving frequency: 1575.42MHZ, C/A code
- Enclosure: Corrosion-proof & poly carbonate resin
- Construction: Ultrasonic welded
- Mounting: Suction mount
- LED Indicators: 2 low current single-color LED lamp - Red (power) & Green (GPS and logging)
- Flash Memory Size: 8 megabytes
- Antenna element: High-reliability ceramic patch
- Antenna LNA Gain: 23+/-2dB, NF: 2.0 max.
- Sensitivity: 159dbm
- Receiver architecture: 20 parallel channels, tracking & using up to 20 satellites with WAAS ability
- Reacquisition time: 0.1 sec. average
- Position accuracy: 10m 2D RMS and 5m 2D RMS with WAAS enable
- Velocity accuracy: 0.1 Knot RMS steady state
- Update rate: 1 sec. continuous
- Operation time: 15 hours in continuous use after batteries are fully charged in power saving mode
- Dynamics: Up to 50m/s.s. (Tracking sustained)
- Power Supply: USB @ 5V, with reverse protection
- Power Consumption: 100mA @ 5V / 0.47watt max.
- EMI filter: Rejects power line interference
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature -30C ~ +75C
- Storage Temperature -40C ~ +85C
- Humidity 95% RH non-condensing
- GPS INTERFACE CAPABILITY
- Output protocol: NMEA 0183
- Default output sentences: GGA, RMC
- Adjustable output sentences: GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG and ZDA
- Default Logger Interval: RMC (60 sec. log when GPS is fixed ), Others (00 sec.)
- Built-in Logger Function: Available
- Logging Data Interval Programmability: Available
- Protocol: NMEA 0183 at 4800 Baud rates
- Signal level: USB Interface (standard)
- Cigarette Lighter for automobile use
- DATA CABLE (Mini USB-> USB with +5.0V Input)
- Length: 90 cm (standard)
- Description: this USB cable is only for 5V power supply purpose, and no data output
- Cigar Adaptor Cable (+12V ->5V)
- Length: 30 cm (standard)
- Description Cigar adaptor converts 12.0V DC to 5.0V DC and supply power
Standard Package includes:
- GL-50-BT GPS Data Logger Unit
- A car charger adapter with USB
- A CD with utility program and the Windows USB driver (standard Prolific PL2303)
- A few suction cups for easy mount.
- Simple GPS Log Data View Software - GPSDataView - With this software, you can easily dump the GPS data including date, time, latitude, longitude, elevation, speed, heading into Excel Spreadsheet for your further analysis or application. If you have installed Microsoft MapPoint or Google Earth software (free download), you can view or track the trip on the MapPoint map or Google Earth for stop, speeding and normal driving points easily too.
- Fleet Tracking and Management Software - GPSTrack or GEGPSTrack : With a combination of GL-50-BT and
GPSTrack (Passive) or
GEGPSTrack (Passive), you can:
- Plan and schedule daily work routes by optimizing customer visits and stops for each vehicle and driver (GPSTrack only)
- keep tracking your vehicle and driver's performance on road to increase productivity and reduce operating cost.
- protect your investment, enhance your business power and benefit by monitoring customer visits, deliveries, stops and driver's adherence to your planned daily work routes .