GPS antennas are mainly used to receive and transmit GPS signals. They are widely used in navigating and positioning equipment, vehicles and handsets. We can offer various antennas and attachments, such as active antennas, passive antennas, cables, connectors, and so on. Cooperated closely with our manufacturers, Mobile GPS Online has developed various kinds of GPS antennas. Different LNA solutions, housings and mounting options are provided to meet your requirements on antenna appearance and mounting.
How to Choose Your Right Antenna
- Choose your antenna type (passive or active) and the connector type according to your GPS device's specs and requirements. An active antenna has a signal amplifier inside the antenna and needs a power supply from the receiver. A passive antenna has no signal amplifier and no need for power supply. For active antennas, you need to determine the power voltages available from your receiver.
- Choose your proper mounting method and cable length according to your installing locations.
- Consider special options and features you need, such as water proof, salt spray prevention, UV resistance, and so on.
- The antenna cannot be covered by metal plate in direction for receiving signals.
Why Choose Us
- Professional manufacturer of GPS antennas and certified by ISO2001. More than 28 years R&D development experience in antennas industry.
- All products have been tested before put on market. They must pass five test sessions and FAQ samplings inspection. The first pass yield is 99%.
- Our GPS antennas feature high gain, low loss and strong capability of receiving signals.
- Protection grade is IP67 (ingress protection rating 67), which means our antennas are water proof.
- The antenna is with corrosion resistance. It has passed 48 hours salt spray test.
- Excellent performance, we can offer you our test results upon request.
- If there are any quality problems of our GPS antenna, you can get replacement or refund within one year and lifelong maintenance after buying.