GLONASS antenna is used to receive and transmit GPS and GLONASS signals in navigating and positioning equipment. It is usually applied in vehicles and handsets. A whole set of this antenna contains ceramic patch antenna, LNA, cable, connector and housing. Mobile GPS Online provides various antennas (passive antenna and active antenna) and attachments.
As Russia’s GLONASS satellites began to provide services, we can not just receive signals from GPS satellites but also GLONASS satellites all over the world. We have developed and launched various GPS/GLONASS compatible solutions. GLONASS antenna is as thin as GPS antenna, but it can receive and transmit two signals (GPS and GLONASS) at the same time.
- Our suppliers are professional manufacturers of RF antennas and certified by ISO2001. More than 28 years R&D development experience in antennas industry.
- Our GLONASS antennas feature high gain, low loss and strong capability of receiving signals.
- All products have been tested before put on market. They must pass five test sessions and FAQ samplings inspection. The first pass yield is 99%.
- Water protection grade of our products is IP67 (ingress protection rating 67), which means our antennas are water proof.
- The antenna is with corrosion resistance. It has passed 48 hours’ salt spray test.
- Excellent performance, we can offer you our test results upon request.
- If there are any quality problems of our GLONASS antenna, you can get replacement or refund within one year and lifelong maintenance after buying.
How to Choose
- Choose your antenna type (passive or active) and the connector type according to your GPS GLONASS receiver's specs and requirements. An active antenna has a signal amplifier inside the antenna and need a power supply from the receiver. A passive antenna has no signal amplifier and no need for power supply. For active antennas, you need to determine the power voltages available from your receiver.
- Choose your proper mounting method and cable length according to your installing locations. Our external GPS GLONASS antennas can be mounted with magnets, pasted with adhesive or fastened using screws.
- Consider special options and features you need, such as water proof, salt spray prevention, UV resistance, and so on.
- The antenna cannot be covered by metal plate in direction for receiving signals.