The BU-353-S4 is a USB GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra compact form factor. The BU-353-S4 is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The BU-353-S4's MicroPower mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
The BU-353-S4’s slim profile housing is completely water resistant and incorporates an active patch antenna for the highest level of GPS accuracy. With a 60” cable, placement of the GPS receiver anywhere within the vehicle will usually get sufficient GPS signal reception, but in those rare occurrences when towering high-rises offer challenging satellite reception, simply place the BU-353-S4 on the vehicle’s roof (attaches with its built-in magnet) for improved reception.
- SiRF Star IV GPS
- 48-Channel All-in-one tracking
- NMES 0183
- WAAS/EGNOS support
- 2.08" diameter x 0.75"
- Built-In supercap for rapid acuisition
- Built-in GPS patch antenna
- USB 2.0 interface
- Navigation and positioning
- Finding streets and routes via GPS map software
- Fleet management GPS system
- In-car navigating/locating for public safety and emergency
- Marine navigation
- BU-353-S4 USB GPS Receiver
- (1) Suction Cup
- CD-ROM (User Manual & GPS Info Test Utility)