The weBoost Home 4G is the ideal repeater to bring you continuous signal in your home or small workspace. It's a simple and effective solution to maintain uninterrupted communication for all cellular devices, such as phones/tablets and data cars, in up to 2 rooms of your home or workplace. The Home 4G boosts voice, 3G, and 4G LTE on every carrier in the USA and Canada. It also supports many different devices connected on many different networks at the same time.
The weBoost Home 4G is designed to boost signal in a small inside area. Depending on outside signal strength and outside antenna positioning, it may be possible to get up to 1,500 sq ft. of coverage, but in practice, most installations will only cover one or two rooms inside.
The weBoost Home 4G is also ideal for situations like apartment living, where it is not possible to attach an antenna and cabling to the roof of the building. The outside panel antenna can be attached to the inside of a window, or the wall outside the window, if the roof is not available.
- Boosts signal for all U.S. & Canadian cell carriers
- Friendly, U.S.-based customer support
- All components needed for installation in one package
- FCC & Industry Canada Certified
- Strong cellular signal across up to 1,500 sq ft. or 2 rooms
- Reduce dropped calls and increase data speed - including 4G LTE
- Increase the battery life of your devices with up to 2 hours longer talk time
- Small device footprint with a modern, attractive design
- Ready-to-install window mount with suction cups makes installation easy if the antenna cannot be placed outside
The outdoor antenna provided with the weBoost Home 4G is a panel antenna (314473). Ideally, this antenna should be installed on an exterior wall or roof. The antenna sends the signal via a coaxial cable to the amplifier, which boosts the signal before sending it to the indoor antenna to be broadcast around your home or office. If it’s not possible to attach the antenna outside, it can be mounted to the inside of a window very quickly with the included ready-to-install window mount.
The indoor antenna included in this kit is the weBoost 301211 desktop antenna. The antenna features an attractive modern design and is small enough to sit unobtrusively on a desk.
The kit comes with two 30’ RG6 Coax Cables (950630). It also includes the (971129) F-Female to SMA Male cable connector.
Outdoor antenna mounting options
The weBoost Home 4G kit includes a ready-to-use suction cup window mount for the outdoor antenna. It also includes a wall mount and a pole mount if you are able to attach the outdoor antenna outside.
If the building you're installing the antenna on already has a pole for you to mount the antenna to, then you may not need any additional kind of mount. Otherwise you can find an appropriate mount on our Booster Accessories page.
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.
The weBoost Home 4G kit (470101) contains the following:
- weBoost Home 4G 60dB amplifier (470101)
- weBoost Outside Panel Antenna (314473-0630)
- Pole mounting bracket for outdoor antenna
- Wall mounting bracket for outdoor antenna
- Ready-to-install window suction cups for outdoor antenna
- Desktop Antenna (5’ RG-174 comes attached) (301211)
- 2 x 30’ RG6 Coax Cable (950630)
- F-Female to SMA Male cable connector (971129)
- 5V / 2.5A, AC Power Supply (859948)
- Installation Guide